Valentine’s day is just around the corner and it’s time to stitch up a few hearts for your loved ones! Whether you’re crocheting or knitting, we’ve got all sorts of fun heart patterns for you. Even super simple ones for beginners. Take a look at these 9 heart-tastic Valentine’s day patterns!
9 Heart Patterns for Valentine’s Day
From heart stuffies and cute heart headbands to yarn heart cards and heart crochet necklaces, you’ll have something fun to make with yarn for your loved ones this Valentine’s Day. So many fun crochet and knit heart patterns to make!
1. Love You Forever Knit Heart: How fun are these knit stuffed hearts? Make one in every color. Find the tutorial via Tanis Fiber Arts.
2. Felted Yarn Hearts: Use up your wool yarn scraps to make these darling felted hearts. Find the tutorial via Knitting Daily.
3. Heart Chain Stitch Ribbon: This simple heart project can be crocheted in a flash, and makes for a fun wrapped Valentine’s day gift! Find the tutorial via Make and Takes.
4. Heart Head Warmer: How sweet is this heart shaped head warmer? Make one for your Valentine. Find the tutorial via Creatiknit.
5. Easy Knitted Hearts: Knit a long line of yarn and stitch it up into a darling heart. Find the tutorial via Rad Megan.
More Heart Yarn Patterns:
6. Heart Crochet Necklaces: Make a set of these sweetheart necklaces for your Valentine. Find the tutorial via Make and Takes.
7. Knit Heart Ornament: Hearts come in all sizes and colors. I just love this bright blue one, perfect for your Heart Tree! Find the tutorial via Hands Occupied.
8. Valentine Knit Hearts: Knit up these darling little hearts for Valentine’s day. Find the tutorial via Red Ted Art.
9. Crochet Heart Card: Crochet a heart and glue it to a card for the perfect handmade gift. Find the tutorial via Make and Takes.
Pin these ideas for later: