If you ask me, crochet baby sandals are one of the cutest things you can make with your crochet skills. There’s just something about the dainty yarn on an adorable baby foot! With summer on our doorstep, it’s the perfect time to crochet a set of sandals for all the babies in your life!
15 Cute Crochet Baby Sandals
1. Summer Flower Baby Barefoot Sandals: These sunflower sandals are sure to brighten your day! Find the tutorial over at Whistle and Ivy.
2. Sporty Sandals for Boys or Girls: This sporty sandals looks great for boys and girls. Find the tutorial over at Crochet Dreamz.
3. Crochet Butterfly Barefoot Sandals: These bright butterfly sandals will look so cute with summer sundresses! Find the tutorial over at Repeat Crafter Me.
4. Crochet Baby Sandals: Looking for a more dressy sandal? The dainty bows on this sandal will fit the bill! Find the tutorial over at This Lovely Life.
5. Barefoot Baby Sandals: This pretty pattern is easy enough to make in every color! Find the tutorial over at Misadventures of Handmade.
6. Pretty Baby Barefoot Sandals: The big, bright flowers on these barefoot sandals are a real show-stopper! Find the tutorial over at String with Style.
7. Trekkers Crochet Baby Sandals: Baby will be ready for a day in the sun with a matching hat and sandal set. Find the tutorial over at Crochet Dreamz.
8. Baby Barefoot Flower Sandals: Aren’t these elegant barefoot sandals just swoon-worthy? Find the tutorial over at Make My Day Creative.
More DIY Crochet Baby Sandals:
9. Dainty Rose Barefoot Baby Sandals: These dainty rose barefoot sandals will match perfectly with baby’s Sunday best! Find the tutorial over at Karapooz Crochet.
10. Crochet Baby Sandals: Don’t these chunky baby feet look adorable in these sandals? Find the tutorial over at Ashlee Marie.
11. Double Strapped Baby Mary Janes: The classic mary jane shoe looks great in a crocheted style for baby. Find the tutorial over at One Dog Woof.
12. Button Closure Baby Sandals: A simple button closure adds a unique touch to these crocheted sandals. Find the tutorial over at Hünerlerimiz.
13. Flower Power Baby Sandals: These strappy sandals would look great poolside! Find the tutorial over at Lovely Little Life.
14. Sweet Crochet Summer Baby Bootie: Crocheted heart sandals are a fun way to show your love for summer! Find the tutorial over at Fab Art DIY.
15. Crochet Strap Baby Flip Flop Sandals: A comfy flip flop that’s perfect for baby. Find the tutorial over at Whistle and Ivy.
So many cute sandal ideas, it’s hard to know where to start! Whichever set you choose, they’ll look adorable on those little baby feet!
Pin this post for later: