Christmas is just around the corner, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t have enough time to give a handmade gift! You’ll be able to whip up these quick crochet gifts in just an hour or two, leaving plenty of time for sipping hot cocoa by the fire!
15 Quick Crochet Gifts to Make
1. Cell Phone Cozy: Isn’t this cozy a cute way to keep your phone protected? Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
2. Kitchen Lovelies: They’re trivets, they’re dishrags- these lovelies can do just about anything in the kitchen! Find the tutorial over at Fiber Flux.
3. Sleeping Mask: Perfect for someone who needs a little relaxation in their life. Find the tutorial over at Little Things Blogged.
4. V-Stitch Infinity Scarf: A simple scarf becomes a gift to treasure when you crochet it in their favorite color. Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
5. Reversible Boot Cuffs: Two great looks in one simple project! Find the tutorial over at Dabbles and Babbles.
6. Christmas Tree Cozy: A coffee cozy with a Christmas twist. Too cute! Find the tutorial over at Moogly Blog.
7. Crochet Bath Scrubbies: Add a little luxury to someone’s bath time with these crocheted bath scrubbies. Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
8. Crochet Hook Case: Know someone who loves to crochet as much as you do? Surprise them with a case for their favorite tools! Find the tutorial over at Habitual Homebody.
More Crochet Gifts:
9. DIY Touch Screen Gloves: Everyone could use a pair of touch screen gloves nowadays, and you can make several pairs in no time at all! Find the tutorial over at Hands Occupied.
10. Fresh Produce Market Bag: This pretty produce bag is perfect for someone who likes to shop at farmers’ markets! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
11. Smartphone Case: This cute case will keep a smartphone safe and secure! Find the tutorial over at Idea Ivana.
12. Simple Textured Cuff: Great texture, gorgeous colors- this handmade bracelet has it all. Find the tutorial over at Amanda Saladin.
13. Crochet Bookmark: Put a couple of these inside a great book and you’ve got the perfect gift for someone who loves to read! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
14. Massaging Soap Saver: Give the gift of relaxation with a great bar of soap and this massaging soap saver. Find the tutorial over at Moogly Blog.
15. Reflective Wrist Pouch: Not only does this pouch hold keys and money, the reflective yarn helps keep you safe as you run! Find the tutorial over at Cre8tion Crochet.
The only thing more special than a handmade gift under the tree is spending time with the ones you love. These simple crafts are so easy to make that you’ll have enough time to do both this holiday season! Happy holidays!