We’re getting “EGG-cited” to celebrate the Easter holiday with these Easter Egg Finger Puppets! They are so much fun to color, cut, and wear all around. Make them into all sorts of fun colorful eggs.
These little egg puppets are a blast to decorate, thanks to our printable designer Juliann Law. You can make these into pretty designs or silly characters. Put funny faces on these eggs or maybe even Humpty Dumpty. My oldest daughter created good ol’ Humpty Dumpty, as well as the Golden Goose, pictured above! The goose is just coming out if it’s shell :)
Easter Egg Finger Puppets Printable
- Download printable: Easter Egg Puppet Printable
- crayons, markers, or coloring pencils
Color your eggs any way you’d like. Cut out each egg oval. Cut the inside of each finger hole around the dotted lines.
Have fun wearing your EGG-cellent finger puppets!
Want more Easter ideas? See our Kids Craft Easter Page!
- Crushed Egg Shells Craft: We’re crushing eggs shells again, getting some decorations ready for Easter.
- Plastic Easter Bunny Crafts: We’re turning our plastic Easter eggs into cute little creatures. These little bunnies are ready to hippity hop and munchity munch.
- Teeny Tiny Pipe Cleaner Easter Bunnies: Make these cute little bunnies with just one pipe cleaner!
- Easter Bunny Napkin Holders: These will make a great addition to an Easter dinner table.