As Easter is on it’s way, stitch this sweet card to cheer on the Easter Bunny as he hides his eggs! This pattern is fun to stitch and easy to make. It would be great to display in your home or give as an Easter gift to a loved one.
Easter Egg Stitched Greeting Card
Everything is available at your local craft or fabric store.
- Punching Awl
- Pattern for Easter Egg to punch: Download this pattern, then print it out
Easter Egg Stitched Card Pattern
- Cork board: For punching holes in card – found at kitchen or office store (try a cork hot plate)
- Thread: I usually use DMC floss, with all six strands
- Needle: Cross-stitch needle #26 for 18-22 count fabric
- Cardstock: white piece (or oat piece for this card), accent color piece, folded card piece
- Envelope: white envelope that measures, 4 ½ “ x 5 ¾ “
- Glue: Glue stick, glue dots, spray glue is recommended
For complete instructions on Punching, Stitching, and Gluing this card, please visit my Basic Instructions Post.