Who doesn’t love lasagna? It’s the most classic comfort food out there. Thick layers of pasta, cheese, and meat sauce. YUM. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. I love making lasagna for friends that need a dinner dropped off – it always puts a smile on their face. There are tons of GREAT lasagna recipes out there and I went on the hunt for the best 9 to share with all of you. So here are 9 lasagna recipes to go along with our 9 NOW Idea series!
9 NOW Ideas: Lasagna Recipes
2. Game Day Crock Pot Mexican Lasagna: Have you ever tried Mexican lasagna? It has the BEST flavors. Refried beans, salsa, tortillas, and Mexican cheese. You’re gonna love it!
5. Slow-Cooker Roasted Vegetable Lasagna: A veggie-loaded version of lasagna! Delicious, healthy, and hearty.
More Homemade Lasagna Recipes:
6. Simple Dinner: Homemade Lasagna Recipe: Loaded with layers of no boil pasta noodles, Bolognese meat sauce, Ricotta cheese, Mozzarella and Parmesan, every bite is just cheesy delicious. Plain, simple and just perfect! (via Make and Takes)
7. Mushroom Spinach Lasagna: This is a great recipe for a make-ahead/freezer meal! The combo of mushrooms, spinach, and a little parmesan cheese will keep you coming back for more. (via Life As A Strawberry)
9. Roasted Garlic White Chicken Lasagna Soup: Here is another dynamite lasagna soup recipe. Can’t get enough of lasagna soup!! The flavor of this roasted garlic and chicken is so tasty. (via Little Spice Jar)
Which one will you choose to try??
Pin these recipes for later: