Doesn’t every household have a ton of broken old crayons lying around in their craft rooms, drawers, buckets, boxes? I’m always wondering what to do with those little guys. If you’ve been wondering too, then this post is for you! I’ve rounded up 27 NEW uses for OLD broken crayons! You’re gonna love these ideas!
Watch our video to make recycled chunky crayons:
27 New Uses for Old Broken Crayons:
1. Recycled Chunky Crayons: Take those old broken crayons and turn them into one big beautiful crayon with this easy tutorial.
2. 2 Ingredient Crayon Lipgloss: All you need for this fun lip gloss from MomDot is coconut oil and old crayons.
3. Recycled Long Crayons: Natural Thrifty shows us how to turn old crayons into new ones.
4. DIY Crayon Heart Garland: Craft and hang this DIY crayon garland from Evermine Blog in your home.
5. Color Block Candles: How pretty are these color block candles from Brit+Co? Can’t wait to try this craft.
6. Recycled Alphabet Crayons: Spell out fun words with these easy-to-make recycled alphabet crayons from One Charming Party.
7. Marbled Easter Eggs: Get your Easter crafting going with this pretty marbled Easter egg tutorial from The Thrifty Couple.
8. Rainbow Melted Crayon Art: This art project is SUPER fun and so colorful! Get the instructions from 52 Kitchen Adventures.
9. Crayon Stained “Glass”: Add old crayons to wax paper and you end up with pretty stained glass art! This kids craft is from Creative Mama.
10. Melted Crayons on Canvas: Your kids will love creating this art project from The Artful Parent with melted crayons.
11. DIY Rainbow Crayons: I love these colorfully stacked rainbow crayons from Momtastic! Super cute.
12. Striped Crayon Candles: Decorate your home with these cute crayon candles from Adventures in Making.
13. Sun Catchers: Catch the sun through the windows with these crafty crayon sun catchers from The Suburban Mom.
14. Melted Crayon Dot Art: How fun and different is the texture of this melted crayon art? Visit Pieces by Polly for the tutorial.
15. Quiet Bottle: Use old crayons, water, and a plastic bottle to keep your kids engaged! Get the instructions from Dr. Jean.
16. DIY Crayon Drip Holiday Ornaments: These crayon drip ornaments from The Swell Designer make perfect gifts for the holidays.
17. Crayon Play Dough: Get the recipe for this colorful fun playdough from Sugar Aunts.
18. Painting with Melted Crayons: Get your family together to paint with melted crayons! This fun art project is from Gathering Beauty.
19. Fun Crayon Wands: Color beautiful pictures with these DIY crayon wands from Kids Activities Blog.
20. DIY Makeup with Crayons: Make your own makeup with old crayons lying around your house! Rayas Blog has the details.
21. Carved Crayons: Check out these super cool carved crayons from The Daily Dot! Love this idea.
22. Crayon Lipstick: Give lots of kisses with this DIY crayon lipstick! Get the easy tutorial from Glitter Mint.
23. Stained Glass Stars: Make these pretty stained glass stars from Because I Don’t Scrapbook with your kids and hang them in your windows.
24. Crayon Lipstick: This crayon lipstick from Instructables is non-toxic, easy to make, and super pretty.
25. Crayon Crafts for Kids: These crayon crafts are perfect for leftover old crayons! Both of these crafts from Rusty and Rosy are easy and kid-friendly.
26. Crayon Heart Pencil Toppers: Top pencils with these cute and crafty crayon hearts from Skip to my Lou.
27. Colorful Easter Eggs: Make a beautiful Easter centerpiece with these melted crayon Easter Eggs from Jenna Burger.
Have fun using up all of your old broken crayons with these 27 projects!