We’re always on the lookout for super cool yarn crafts and yarn tassels are where it’s at. They are super simple to make and can be crafted so many different ways. You can always use up your yarn scraps as well, win-win. There’s so many fun ways to decorate with tassels, here are 12 tutorials for making and crafting with yarn tassels!
12 DIY Yarn Tassels
1. Tassel Throw Pillow: Perfect for a fun pillow scape on the couch. Find the tutorial via Brit + Co.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
2. Dip Dyed Yarn Tassels: I love the process they use for making these fun tassels. Find the tutorial via Homey Oh My.
3. Yarn Tassel Knob Bobbles: Toss a set of yarn tassels over every door knob in the house. Find the tutorial via Aunt Peaches.
4. Arctic Window Tassel Decor: What pretty colors these are for winter decor.Find the tutorial via A Subtle Revelry.
5. DIY Tassel Necklace: I’d love to wear one of these darling DIY necklaces. Find the tutorial via Fall for DIY.
6. God’s Eye Tassel Art: Decorate this camp craft with tassels. Find the tutorial via Make and Takes.
7. Yarn Tassel Garland: How simple is this tutorial for a rainbow garland? Find the tutorial via Jacks and Kate.
8. Dip Dyed Red White and Blue Tassels: This process for dying your yarn makes for a fun look. Find the tutorial via My Sister’s Suitcase.
9. DIY Yarn Tassels: Learn how to make this simple craft. Find the tutorial via Ann-Marie Loves.
10. Yarn Tassel Bedskirt: Add your tassels to a bed skirt for a festive bedroom. Find the tutorial via Tatertots and Jello.
11. Yarn Tassel Gift Tags: Tag your gifts with a handmade tassel. Find the tutorial via The Casual Craftlete.
12. Kool-Aid Dyed Yarn Tassels: Use the bright colors of Kool-Aid to color your yarn! Find the tutorial via One Sheepish Girl.
Want more yarn projects?