Back to School Washi Tape Backpack Tags
I’m all about the simple and easy when it comes to crafting with kids. That’s one reason washi tape is one of my new favorite kid crafting supplies. It’s easy to use and there’s no mess, just what a busy parent wants! So it was great to craft with washi tape when making these back to school backpack tags!
You can use any color or design of washi tape to make these fun and simple tags, letting your child’s personality shine through. Then add marker or stickers to make their name!
These are a fun way to let your child’s backpack stand out from the crowd of kids in the hall, personalizing it how they’d like. You can find this craft over at Creative Child Magazine where I’m sharing the step-by-step tutorial. Head over for the supply list and instructions!
Here are more back-to-school ideas that you should check out:
- 15 Back to School DIY Teacher Gifts: All teachers deserve something special on the first day back at school. Try one of these DIYs.
- 17 Back to School Organization Tips: These tips will get your family organized and ready for the new school year.
- Back to School DIY Craft Caddy: This caddy will really help with homework time after your kids get back from school.
- 3 Ways to Make Lunch Prep Easy for Back to School: No stress about lunch prep with these 3 ways to make it easy.
- Back to School Bookmarks for Teacher: Any teacher would love receiving one of these handmade bookmarks made by a student.
- Apple Stamped Cards for Back to School: Slice a couple apples in half to make these apple stamped cards that are perfect for going back to school.
- Super Cute Back to School Girl Hairstyles: I love all of these hairstyles!