Stitch this Daisy card just in time for Spring. It’s the perfect card to bring on the blooming flowers. Stitch this card to be given with a gift, framed as a gift, or make a bunch to give away with as gifts.
Supplies: Everything is available at your local craft or fabric store.
- Punching Awl
- Pattern for Daisy Flowers to punch: Download this pattern, then print it out: daisy-stitched-pattern
- Cork board: For punching holes in card – found at kitchen or office store (try a cork hot plate)
- Thread: I usually use DMC floss, with all six strands
- Needle: Cross-stitch needle #26 for 18-22 count fabric
- Cardstock: white piece, accent color piece, folded card piece
- Envelope: white envelope that measures, 4 ½ “ x 5 ¾ “
- Glue: Glue stick, glue dots, spray glue is recommended
Instructions: For complete instructions on Punching, Stitching, and Gluing this card, please visit my Basic Instructions Post.
Sharing Their Cards: Here is what Sew I Can stitched with the pattern for a Baby Binky Card, and it looks great. If anyone else is stitching and wants to share their fun Hand-Stitched cards, email me at marie[at]makeandtakes[dot]com.