It’s finally June, so bring on summer! The weather is getting warm, school is almost out, and flowers are in full bloom! I’ve gathered a few fun flower power projects for summer, getting us excited for the season of sun!
- Flower Straw Buddies: fun little craft foam flowers I created and shared over at Babycenter’s Momformation.
- Fabric Flower Ring: this super duper simple project for an adorable fabric flower ring comes from The Craft Snob, too cute!
- Flower Garden Birthday Party: do you have a birthday to celebrate this summer? Here are a few ideas from our garden party.
- Playdough Container Flower Wreath: I love this darling recycled flower wreath from That’s my Letter shared at Infarrantly Creative.
- Flower Stained Glass Door: aren’t these stained glass flower pictures amazing? Head over to The Artful Parent for details.
What fancy flowers have you been crafting lately? Are you ready for summer?!