We’re sharing Mother’s Day handmade gifts to help you find a few last minute ideas! Mom is going to love anything handmade, especially if it’s from YOU! And many of these will work for a fun gift for teacher appreciation week as well!
Here are 13 Mother’s Day gifts to make:
1. Plantable Greeting Card – make this plantable greeting card mom can add right to her backyard gardening.
2. Homemade Bath Salts and Oils – mom will love a mix of bath salts and oils to relax and enjoy her special day.
3. WOW Card for MOM – wow mom with this silly mother’s day card, perfect for the kids to help with.
4. Mother’s Day Coloring Pages – print out these coloring pages to color and gift to mom or grandma.
5. Hanging Wire Vase for Mom – use a mason jar to complete this darling hanging flower vase.
6. Pipe Cleaner Flower Bouquet – curl up a few pipe cleaners to make this sweet flower bouquet.
7. Crochet Bracelet with a Button – with just a basic knowledge of crochet, you can whip up this bangle in no time.
8. Cupcake Liner Flower Bouquet – decorate a flower bouquet out of cupcake liners found in your kitchen cupboard.
9. Crochet Bookmark Holder – crochet a few of these yarn bookmarks for mom.
10. Mother’s Day Breakfast Parfait – mom will love this healthy breakfast to start off her special day!
11. Handmade Topiary Card with Dried Flowers – add dried flowers to a greeting card to make a fun topiary shape.
12. Tissue Paper Flowers for Mom – craft these tissue paper circles into flowers for a fun gift.
13. Easy Recipe Card Holder – make this easy recipe card holder to gift to mom she can use with all her famous recipes.