This cheery pumpkin is a fun card for Fall time. Whether you’re having a party and need invitations or wanting to decorate your home with something homemade, stitch up this cute Pumpkin Greeting Card.
Supplies: Everything is available at your local craft or fabric store.
- Punching Awl
- Pattern for Pumpkin to punch: Download this pattern, then print it out: Pumpkin Stitched Pattern
- Cork board: For punching holes in card – found at kitchen or office store (try a cork hot plate)
- Thread: I usually use DMC floss, with all six strands
- Needle: Cross-stitch needle #26 for 18-22 count fabric
- Cardstock: white piece, accent color piece, folded card piece
- Envelope: white envelope that measures, 4 ½ “ x 5 ¾ “
- Glue: Glue stick, glue dots, spray glue is recommended
Instructions: For complete instructions on Punching, Stitching, and Gluing this card, please visit my Basic Instructions Post.