Crushed up peppermint candies can be added to almost any sweet treat, especially those of the chocolate kind. I’ve recently made a batch of crushed up peppermint candy canes to add to a few yummy holiday treats. I used my blender to get it crushed up really fine, but placing peppermint candies in a sealed plastic bag and using a rolling pin will do the trick too.
Here are a few perfect yummies that need an extra sprinkling of peppermint:
- Peppermint Whipped Cream by Make and Takes
- White Chocolate and Peppermint Covered Popcorn by Skip to my Lou
- Homemade Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows by GoodLife Eats
- White and Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark by Tidy Mom
- Easy Candy Cane Ice Cream by Babble
- Peppermint Truffles from Ganache by Food for my Family
- Homemade Peppermint Oreos by 30 Handmade Days. And Mique also shares a great way to store your left over crushed peppermint candies in a handy sprinkles jar!
What are you dipping your crushed peppermint candies in?