Crushed up peppermint candies can be added to almost any sweet treat, especially those of the chocolate kind. I’ve recently made a batch of crushed up peppermint candy canes to add to a few yummy holiday treats. I used my blender to get it crushed up really fine, but placing peppermint candies in a sealed plastic bag and using a rolling pin will do the trick too.
Here are a few perfect yummies that need an extra sprinkling of peppermint:
- Peppermint Whipped Cream by Make and Takes
- White Chocolate and Peppermint Covered Popcorn by Skip to my Lou
- Homemade Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows by GoodLife Eats
- White and Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark by Tidy Mom
- Easy Candy Cane Ice Cream by Babble
- Peppermint Truffles from Ganache by Food for my Family
- Homemade Peppermint Oreos by 30 Handmade Days. And Mique also shares a great way to store your left over crushed peppermint candies in a handy sprinkles jar!
Want to know how to get 50-70% off your fancy blender to crush up your peppermint candies? Check out Blendfresh! When you sign up you get big discounts on Blendtec appliances and these really yummy fresh dried fruits and vegetables to use in your smoothies and baking!