With Valentine’s Day coming up, it’s the perfect time to make some heart shaped yarn projects! We’re sharing 15 different yarn craft projects you can make for your Valentine.
15 Heart Shaped Yarn Projects
1. Crocheted Puffy Hearts: These crocheted hearts are both simple and darling. Find the tutorial over at 5 Little Monsters.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
2. String Heart Yarn Cards: These simple cards are great for kids to make to send to loved ones! Find the tutorial over at hello, Wonderful.
3. Crochet Heart Shaped Storage Baskets: Perfect for storing little treasures! Find the tutorial over at My Poppet Makes.
4. Yarn Wrapped Hearts Craft: These yarn wrapped hearts are another great craft idea for kids. Find the tutorial over at Easy Peasy and Fun.
5. Crocheted Heart Bookmark: Got a sweetheart who loves to read? Make a heart bookmark for them! Find the tutorial over at Knitting Patterns.
6. Crochet Hearts Hair Bow: Wouldn’t these be the perfect finishing touch on a Valentine’s Day outfit? Find the tutorial over at Rebel Skein.
7. Crochet Heart Pencil Toppers: These are so simple to make, you could make one for each of your child’s classmates. Find the tutorial here at Make and Takes.
More Heart Shaped Yarn Projects
8. Ombre Heart String Art: The ombre effect adds a special touch to this yarn art! Find the tutorial over at Julie Comstock.
9. Crochet Heart Pattern: Several small hearts can easily be strung into a garland! Find the tutorial over at Everything Etsy.
10. Crochet Heart Chain Stitch Ribbons: These ribbons make a great tie for a bag of Valentine’s Day goodies! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
11. Boho Hearts: Aren’t the color combinations on these hearts just lovely? Find the tutorial over at Cherry Heart.
12. Heart Yarn Art: It’s so much fun for kids to make and send their own cards! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
13. Crocheted Heart Cup Cozy: If coffee is the love of your life, this cozy is for you! Find the tutorial over at One Dog Woof.
14. Yarn Wrapped Hearts: Yarn wrapped hearts are a great way to introduce kids to crafting with yarn. Find the tutorial over at The Pinterested Parent.
15. Crocheted Heart Coasters: These heart shaped coasters are so fun to set out during Valentine’s Day. Find the tutorial over at Atty’s.
Gifts that are crafted from the heart are always some of the best! These heart shaped yarn projects are sure to be loved by everyone who receives them!