I love a good pie crust, it can make or break your pie. So I have this fabulous recipe for a homemade graham cracker crust that is easy to make and yummy to eat! Once you have this recipe, it can be used with all kinds of delicious desserts. Add in pudding, ice cream, or your favorite fruit filling!
Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
Watch our recipe video:
- 1 ½ c. graham crackers – 1 package of 9-10 crackers
- 6 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
1. Crush your graham crackers until really fine. I like to let my kids help with this part, adding them into a sealed plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Using a the back of a spoon, press your mix into a pie pan. Make sure to press it up the edges as well, making it nice and even all across.
4. Bake your pie crust for 7 minutes in a pre-heated oven of 375°.
It’s ready for your favorite fillings…
Pie filling ideas:
- Oreos with ice cream
- fruit and whipped cream
Fill your crust with slightly melted Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream and then re-freeze it. You may need to thaw it out a little before cutting and serving. (I love Dreyer’s 1/2 the fat ice cream, but I seem to eat twice as much!)
Make small pie crusts by dividing up your recipe into small baking dishes. They are delicious as a personal sized treat!
More recipes for this Graham Cracker Crust:
- Strawberry Ice Cream Mini Pies – make this graham cracker crust recipe into little mini dishes for individual desserts paired with homemade strawberry ice cream!
- Heart Shaped Pudding Pie – find a fun shaped pie dish or cake pan and bake your crust right into it, making a festive pie for a holiday.
- Pumpkin Yogurt Pie Filling – this is a perfect filling to add to your homemade graham cracker crust!
Pin this recipe for later: