I’m rounding up a few fun Easter posts we done here at Make and Takes to help with decorating and celebrating. Have fun making and taking!
- Mix and Match Easter Egg Hunt – Create all new Easter eggs by mixing and matching colors, letting each child have one paper to find their own special hidden egg. This is a great activity for a fun party!
- Plastic Easter Egg Bunny Craft – With googly eyes and pipe cleaners, you can create a few fun bunny eggs, complete with a carrot for a snack.
- Easter Candy Math – Tally up your M&M candies into a taste testing graph. With all the flavors and colors there are of M&M candies, this activity will have them learning while they eat.
- Easter Bunting with Plastic Eggs – This gorgeous garland couldn’t be simpler to create. With a little fishing line, you’re able to make a fun bunting perfect for spring.
- Easter Chalkboard Cards – These fun chalkboard cards are just waiting for a few fun Easter designs. Buy pre-made chalkboard cards or create your own with the many varieties of chalkboard paint that are out there. The kids will love to draw their egg designs over and over again.