Easter is just around the corner and that cute little bunny will be hiding colored eggs. To get your kids excited about this holiday, here are 25 Kid-Friendly Easter Crafts to Make!
1. Easter Egg Yarn Art: We’re crafting with yarn for Easter. You can get really creative with your colors and shapes for your egg to make art.
2. Grow Easter Wheatgrass: We’re having fun displaying our wheatgrass for Spring, giving me hope for warmer weather to come!
3. Q-tip Easter Bunny: This little Q-tip bunny has hopped it’s way to our house for a fun little adventure.
4. Crushed Egg Shells Craft: We’re crushing eggs shells again, getting some decorations ready for Easter.
5. Plastic Easter Bunny Crafts: We’re turning our plastic Easter eggs into cute little creatures. These little bunnies are ready to hippity hop and munchity munch.
6. Easter Egg Coloring Tips: I’ve come up with 3 simple tips that is helping our egg dying experience go much smoother.
7. Mixed Color Egg Hunt: We’re getting ready for Easter with a fun Mix & Match Easter Egg Hunt.
8. Neon Puffy Paint Eggs: Decorate your Easter eggs with puffy paint this year, in bright neon colors!
9. Easter Coloring Pages: Download these free simple Easter printable coloring pages to display.
10. Teeny Tiny Pipe Cleaner Easter Bunnies: Make these cute little bunnies with just one pipe cleaner!
11. Cadbury Cookie Cups: Mmm, try these delicious treats using this Easter treat!
12. Glue Yarn Balls: This simple project might bring back memories of Elementary school, but it turns out to be not only a fun craft to do with the kids, but a darling Spring time decoration.
13. Recycled Bunny Basket: We’re making a fun Easter Bunny Bucket from a recycled frosting tub.
14. Easter Egg Stitched Card: Stitch this sweet card to cheer on the Easter Bunny as he hides his eggs! This pattern is fun to stitch and easy to make.
15. Knuffle Bunny Book: Read this sweet book to your little ones and celebrate their “knuffle bunny”!
16. Easter Egg Bunting: We all have those plastic Easter eggs lying around, well how about stinging them together to make a garland?!
17. Easter Bunny Napkin Holders: These will make a great addition to an Easter dinner table.
18. Graphing Easter m&m Candy: We’re tallying up all the different colors and flavors of Easter m&ms!
19. Easter Candy Lollipops: Yummy Easter candy made into lollipop flowers. Don’t you just love the idea of edible flowers?!
20. Easter Egg Flower Bouquet: With only 2 supplies, you’ll have a beautiful and colorful display for Easter.
21. Marshmallow Bunny Treats: He’s almost too cute to eat, but my kids loved picking him apart for a snack.
22. Growing Easter Grass: We’re recycling egg cartons into fun little baskets and growing grass inside!
23. Chocolate Covered Peeps: These Peeps were just asking for it! And they were delicious!
24. Easter Chalkboard Cards: These would be a perfect activity with pastel chalk for Easter.
25. Bunny Picture Frame: Looking for a little last-minute Easter fun? Your little bunnies will think these frames are funny!