It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Put 1/4 cup popcorn in a brown paper bag. Fold top over a few times and tape it.
- Place in microwave folded side upfor 2 to 3 minutes or until there is 5 seconds between pops.
- Eat plain or add flavors (such as salt, butter, sugar, etc.)
With this system of microwave popping, you can:
- control the amount of salt and butter
- reuse the paper bag again and again
- save money from buying the corn kernels, which yields a lot more popcorn
- pop popcorn fast, without getting out the heavy machinery
I just can’t get enough of this popcorn, we make it all the time! It’s been a great after-school snack. Thanks, Lisa!