Yay, National Pi Day is coming up on March 14, time to eat pie! But wait, there’s even more to celebrate this year! To get even more silly, celebrate with pie on Pi Day 2 times if you choose to eat at 3:14am and pm, haha. So much fun!
We must celebrate with pie! So I’m sharing 31 ways to celebrate National Pi Day with all these delicious pie treats! There are recipes for dessert pies, fruit pies, breakfast pies, dinner pies, and yummy pie treats!
31 Ways to Celebrate Pi Day!
1. Muffin Tin Pumpkin Pies: It’s all about the mini with these pumpkin pies. Just the right amount for a treat!
2. Watermelon Pie: This watermelon shaped pie is such a fun summer ice cream dessert.
3. Chocolate Pudding Pie: This chocolate pudding pie couldn’t be easier. You’ll have a dessert in no time.
4. Caramel Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel: I could almost eat the topping alone, sooooo good!
5. Banoffee Pie: Bananas are the main event with this classic pie.
Fruit Pies for Pi Day
10. Easy Apple Pie: The topping on this apple pie is the main event, all the yummy buttery crumbles.
11. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie: Spring time brings on the fresh rhubarb and it pairs so well with strawberry for a pie.
12. Fresh Cherry Pie: When the cherries are in season, this is the recipe to make for pie.
13. Cherpumple Pie: This pie is a play on the “turduckin” dinner with pie – cherry, pumpkin, and apple.
Breakfast Pies for National Pi Day
Dinner Pies for Pi Day
19. Turkey Taco Pie: Cook up some turkey and pile it on with tortillas in a pie tin for a delicious dinner.
20. Chicken Enchilada Pie: Layer your beans, chicken, and enchilada sauce for a yummy pie.
National Pi Day Pie Treats
24. Pie Crust Jam-Filled Cookies: When you have those leftover pie crusts, make them into fun cookies.
25. Apple Pie Tortillas: Apple pie filling in a tortilla baked to perfection.
26. Pie Scrap Chocolate Cookies: More ideas to use up those leftover pie scraps – with drizzled chocolate.
27. Homemade Graham Cracker Crust: This is the easiest pie crust you could make with graham crackers. Great with any filling.