With so many fun things to make for the holidays, I’m posting some great ideas for giving a Handmade Holiday. Today’s Mama has done some research and found that many of you are cutting back the spending. If so, then hopefully some of these handmade ideas will help you save some pennies, while still giving fabulous gifts.
Here’s a few tutorials from the Make and Take files. These can be whipped up quick, seeing as how we have less than 2 weeks until Christmas.
Here are some great blogs featuring fabulous Handmade Tutorials!
- One Pretty Thing – one stop shop for great DIY projects. Love this site.
- Little Birdie Secrets – sharing their secrets on easy projects.
- Ecologue – Eco-Friendly Holidays crafts
- Skip to My Lou – fun tutorials for a handmade holiday.
- Crazy Mom Quilts – Love this dolly pillow, or check out more great tutorials on her side bar.
- Tip Junkie – collection of more gift giving ideas.
- Wise Craft – makes a rice pillow, perfect for Mom.
- House on Hill Road – makes a Twirly Skirt.
- Petit Elefant – makes foot scrub, a little suga for the tootsies.
- This Mama Makes Stuff – art case tutorial