With Earth Day coming up on April 22nd, here’s a few fun ways to celebrate this special holiday. There are so many fun and creative ways to reduce, reuse, recycle!
- Cereal Box Robins by Almost Unschoolers (via One Pretty Thing) pictured above
- Yearly Reading of The Lorax by Suite Spots
- Egg Carton Tulips by Make and Takes
- Fun Earth Day Activities by No Time for Flash Cards
- Take the Time to Recycle by Make and Takes
- Red Newspaper Roses by Zakka Life
- Chip Bag into Book Cover by Make and Takes
- Recycle Clothes into Toys by Dollar Store Crafts
And don’t forget to enter the Make and Takes Crafty Challenge creating something with recycled materials!