Here are just a few of the posts I’ve been sharing around the web over the past few weeks. And I’ve thrown in some all around goodness from blogland. Come see what’s been going on.
Babble’s The New Home Ec:
Posts where LOVE is the word of the day:
- Love for a wife, mom, friend, blogger who has passed on. We’ll miss you Susan (Toddler Planet)
- He Said/She Said – What happens when your parenting style is different, but it’s all for love.
- A Month of Love: Should Marriage be Work? – great question, good post.
- Look good for your Valentine with this Loose Curl Wave Tutorial.
- Slacker Mom’s guide to homemade Valentines. Although these are anything but slacker.
- Story time for the kids with Love from Mr. Hatch.
- Darling Valentine treat bags, all too easy!